GO!

Baxter just passed away

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Dieta

AKA Baby Face

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '12 5:33pm PST 
Baxter has died about 10 minutes ago thank you everyone for your loyal support. I must go to him now and pray crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycryfrown (crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry: ((crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
This is a huge blow cry((((
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '12 4:11am PST 
Dieta, I'm so sorry :-( I just heard through my friend Smiley cry We are very sorry and we are praying for healing and comfort. I know Baxter is strong and healthy again, but I know how hard it is to have this loss

hughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '12 4:12am PST 
Here's the link to his page:

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/958389
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '12 8:15am PST 
Baxters family- So sorry for your loss.big hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hug to all of you. I can only imagine how devastated you must be.
little angelrainbow"Fly Free Sweet Baxter"rainbowlittle angel

We will certainly miss him.We know that both of you put up a good fight to hang on but to everything there is a season and it was his time to cross the bridge. We know he is up there happily pain free and watching over all of you.
[notify]
Dieta

AKA Baby Face

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '12 4:54am PST 
thank you. yesterday worse day ever trying to be at work.
I don't want to go to work today either.
Just want to cry. I cried last night when I got home. I always give him hugs and kisses. It was not right. I fell asleep on the couch til 1 am.
this morning I went to get in the shower seen his crate without him and freaked out frowncrycrycrycrycrycrycry
[notify]