GO!

Katrina's Comin'

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Rosie- Moondog

I Love My- Shellies

Barked: Sun Aug 28, '05 5:33am PST 
We didn't know where was best to post this, but everybody in Louisiana and around the Gulf needs good vibes 'cause Hurricane Katrina's comin' and she's a category 5 storm. All you Luziana Dogsters be safe ya hear?
[notify]
Gonzo - In Loving- Memory

Watching Over My- Pack

Barked: Sun Aug 28, '05 8:04am PST 
Hey Rosie! You did the same thing I did! I didn't know where to post either, so I did it under Dogs and Travel!

I'm with ya! Let's keep safe thoughts and prayers flowing for all pet's in harm's way!
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Sun Aug 28, '05 9:36am PST 
Removing all my posts.

Love to all

Neka
[notify]

Jockomo

Bring it on, you- squirrely- squirrel!

Barked: Sun Aug 28, '05 12:11pm PST 
Thanks for the good vibes, I'm kinda freakin' out a bit. I'm barking from Uptown New Orleans, waiting for Katrina to hit. None of the shelters here will let me in, so Mom and I are going to do our best with what we have. The whole city pretty much evacuated - NOLA is a big doggy bowl, under sea level, surrounded by water.
[notify]
Bomber

I wanna be just- like daddy: a US- Marine

Barked: Sun Aug 28, '05 2:16pm PST 
This is from me, Nugget, Liliana, Dusty and our Mommy and Daddy...Everyone in the gulf from Louisianne to Florida are in our prayers. Everyone in our family lives in Foley/Gulf Shores and we have a few good friends in New Orleans so we are hoping that they will be safe through this storm. Our Mommy's uncle's job is in New Orleans and if his shrimp boat gets destroyed then he has no job anymore!! Not only do we want our family to be safe but we want everyone else to be safe. Mommy has been crying because all of her childhood memories of the gulf were destroyed by Ivan and now she is scared Katrina is going to do the same plus more(she used to live in Foley/Gulf Shores)!! Everyone BE SAFE and leave if you are in the area and havent yet!!

~The Egner/Styron family from NC
[notify]
Amber

DIET, WHY A- DIET!!!!!!

Barked: Sun Aug 28, '05 3:35pm PST 
We pray that all our two legged friends and pup pals will all be safe, mom said she went through Carmenill when it hit, she lived on the east coast then. So mom prays that everyone will be safe and hopefully the damage won't be too severe. Lives cannot be replaced but earthly things can. So we all pray for you guys. (()) Please be safe and take care of yourselves and your moms and dads. And stay close to them, many pupsters are lost during these type of storms and some never get back to their families. We had that happen with the tornados we get here. So remember stay with your mom and dad!
[notify]
Bella Beans

Original Dogster- DIVA praying for- Rusty

Barked: Sun Aug 28, '05 4:21pm PST 
My sweet Arguss is right in the path of Katrina. Please keep him and his pack in your prayers...please!
[notify]
Nellie - forever in- our hearts

Small dogs can- run with the big- boys!

Barked: Sun Aug 28, '05 6:39pm PST 
I have heard about Katrina and how bad she is because she makes thunderstorms that make me scared. We are lucky that she passed us by, and are hoping all of the puppies in her path are safe. Too bad the shelters won't take us in! Stay safe everyone!
[notify]
Meridian

Proud to be a- kitchen wolf!!!

Barked: Sun Aug 28, '05 10:39pm PST 
We'll be thinking of you all! We hope that everyone stays as safe as possible and makes it thru this scary experience with a minimum of loss.
[notify]
Kamaluonalan- i Makaiolani

Barked: Mon Aug 29, '05 3:48am PST 
Those that are all in Katrina's path.... our prayers are with you! We are in Florida and we know how scary it can be, pls hang in there!!!! Let us all know how things are once y'all get back home!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4