GO!

Buddy the Shepherd

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3  
Precious

I am a mighty- lion.. Hear me- Roar!

Barked: Sun Mar 18, '12 1:50pm PST 
Good news from the vet.. Both of the lumps that where removed are not Cancer!! We are so happy! The lump on his side must have been caused from him playing with his pals, Or hitting something with his side.. The one on his head formed for unknown reasons, the vet says sometime fluid filled lumps can form for no reason!! Thank you guys for all of the thoughts and prayers. He does go in for another check up in 2 weeks but all if good and he couldn't be happier! The vet gave him the all clear to be able to run around and play! Thanks again guys!! smile hug
[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Sun Mar 18, '12 3:08pm PST 
That is great news! So happy for you.
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Sun Mar 18, '12 7:09pm PST 
cloud 9 Such great news! My last old guy developed a lot of harmless, fatty cysts as he grew older. It was so scary waiting for the test results when we had one biopsied. It was such a relief when we found outsmile Here's hoping Buddy's check-up is fantasticsmile
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Mar 19, '12 5:01am PST 
waveapplausecheer So glad Buddy is doing well. Thank-you for the update.hugwishes
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3