GO!

bladderstone surgery update

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

chinagirl

cutiepie china- babe

Barked: Wed Mar 18, '09 12:36pm PST 
chinagirl just came out of surgery and is starting to wake up,the dr. said he will call me this evening with an update,my poor little girl,i will go visit her tomorrow.
[notify]
chinagirl

cutiepie china- babe

Barked: Thu Mar 19, '09 10:35am PST 
hi! everyone just came back from visiting chinagirl,she looks good was happy to see me but she's on pian meds so she's out of sorts,they let me walk her and i'll go back tonight to visit her again.
[notify]
Elvis

my sweetie

Barked: Fri Mar 20, '09 5:54pm PST 
hurry home china
[notify]

Hurricane- Jack

My name says it- all

Barked: Sun Mar 22, '09 9:54pm PST 
Im happy she is doing well. My yorkie sister, Luna, has to have surgery for the same thing this week as well. She's been passing stones but most of the time they get caught in her for a day before they come out and it's very painful and they are very large, The size of a pea! I hope chinagirl keeps doing well!
[notify]
Tracksie- (TDIT, CGC)

Follow- Your Nose, &- Heart

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '09 3:30pm PST 
hug hug Chinagirl hughug
[notify]
Elvis

my sweetie

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 6:26am PST 
mommy said i'm going to the park saturday while i wait for you to get better so we can play hurry up and get better fast
[notify]