GO!

Please pray for Charles... urgent!

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3  
Oliver -- My Beloved -

Dogs make you a- better human

Barked: Mon Feb 2, '09 5:27pm PST 
Oh, we are so sorry. I know how hard it is to lose him; but you did everything possible to save Charles and he left being fully loved and cherished. And, I know he always will be. Our prayers are with you during this time.
[notify]
Gordy

I am NOT fat! I- am big boned!

Barked: Mon Feb 2, '09 9:43pm PST 
I'm so sorry to hear Charles went to the bridge. You are in our thoughts and prayers. hughug
[notify]
Professor- Charles

aka The Fiend

Barked: Mon Feb 2, '09 10:25pm PST 
Thank you all so very much for praying for me these past several days. I was very sick. I left for the bridge and now i'm feeling so much better. I can hear and see again and I'm not hurting anymore. There are lots of other animals here and they are all so happy and friendly. There are even birds here.... I think I'm gonna have a talk with the big guy and see if he'll give me some wings so I can fly too. It sure looks fun.

Charlies mom here: Our vet did a post-mortem on Charles to see what was causing him to not get better and have so many neurological problems. His sinus infection had gone through the bone and into his brain. The vet said that none of the antibiotics we were giving him could have made him better. This is comforting to me because I made the right decision to end his suffering. I only wish he hadn't gone through 9 days of progressive illness and discomfort. There was no foreign body and the vet sent pathology samples to the lab due to the bizarre nature of his infection.
Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers.
[notify]

Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Tue Feb 3, '09 8:57am PST 
we are so sad to hear about Professor Charles. He is at peace now -- havin fun on the other side of the bridge, but we know you're gonna miss him terribly.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3