GO!

Please pray for LIIT (with cancer)

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

LIIT

Darling Doggie

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '09 5:39am PST 
LIIT (14 years old) has cancer (see the photos)..please pray for the success of her operation this friday..
[notify]
Cali

R.I.P. Cal Cal- ~A Sweetheart- and a Lover

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '09 6:42am PST 
Our prayers are with LIIT ~ Hope the surgery is a success and LITT has many more years with you. cheer
[notify]
Sadie Mae- Mae

the mazester

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '09 7:36am PST 
hughughughughug
[notify]

Buffy

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '09 7:53am PST 
Hope the surgery is a succes hug
[notify]
Charley "R.I.P My Boy"

I'm a Lover, not- a fighter

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '09 9:39am PST 
Good luck Liit... We'll all be thinking about you on Friday.hughug
[notify]
Oliver -- My Beloved -

Dogs make you a- better human

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '09 3:04pm PST 
What a beautiful little girl.......we are certainly praying for you. Surgery is always so scary; but we are so glad your pawrents are doing everything they can for you. Gotta go pray .
[notify]
Buddy

puppy up!

Barked: Mon Feb 2, '09 6:12pm PST 
LIIT, I hope you are doing Okay. I had to have a tumor removed from my jaw last December. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Go to 2dogs2000miles.org to learn about Hudson and Murphy's walk from Austin, TX to Boston, MA to bring awareness to Canine Cancer.
[notify]
Fleasha

Flea girl

Barked: Fri Feb 6, '09 9:08pm PST 
LIIT,

I hope your surgery is a success, we will be waiting to hear. I just had my eye removed due to a cancerous tumor and have recoverd well. I hope you recover as well as I did.

Fleasha
[notify]