GO!

Please send me good puppy chi

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Parker

If humans can do- it, so can I!

Barked: Wed Dec 10, '08 10:53am PST 
I'm at the vet today and I'm being sedated to get my ear flushed out. It's been bothering me for quite a while and my humans finally realized that this is the best option even though it's kind of expensive. I'm excited that my ear will be feeling better soon!

Here's the part I need some good puppy chi for: my mama found a hard lump on my left side the other day and while I'm at the vet today, my doctor is supposed to look at it and see if she thinks it is something to be worried about. I really hope it's not serious - so please send me some good puppy chi today and I'll let you know how it turns out!
[notify]
Hucky

Have Teeth, will- Chew

Barked: Wed Dec 10, '08 12:27pm PST 
Oh Parker, I'm sure you'll be fine, but yes, please tell your mom to keep us poster on that bump. Hopefully it's just a fatty cyst. Good luck at the vet.wishes
[notify]
Oliver -- My Beloved -

Dogs make you a- better human

Barked: Wed Dec 10, '08 4:06pm PST 
Parker...we are definitely praying for you and are anxious to hear how you are. So many times lumps are not a problem--Lex has had several; but we know it is always frightening. We will be thinking of you.
[notify]

Parker

If humans can do- it, so can I!

Barked: Wed Dec 10, '08 5:42pm PST 
It's been a crazy day for me and I just don't know what to make of it! I was sure glad to see my mama when she picked me up from the vet! My ear is a little sore but they tell me in a few days it will feel normal. I've got chronic ear (something) though so I have to keep taking lots of drops for a long time! My bump - it's a fatty cyst because I'm getting older. My doctor says it's normal, but we have to monitor it. Boy does hearing that make me and my mommy so happy! Thank you guys for your thoughts, prayers and good chi - I owe ya!! cloud 9
[notify]
Ruby

Beauty and- Brains

Barked: Thu Dec 11, '08 8:17am PST 
Parker,

Good news about the cyst. I had one too and I had to have surgery to have it removed. I am glad you don't have to do that.

Glad to hear that your ear will get better. Hang in there. Going to the vet is never fun, but in the long run you will feel much better. At least that's what my mom tells me.

Sending you lots of puppy chi and power of the paw. way to go

Keep getting better.

Ruf,
dog
Ruby
[notify]