GO!

Positive Energy Please....

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Rudi

Master of the- Grumble...

Barked: Tue Nov 11, '08 7:34am PST 
My name is Rudi and my Mini Schnauzer Cousin Sherry is having surgery this morning in New York to fix a broken leg. It looks like they will have to put screws and pins and wires into that little leg to fix it. Sherry is only 7 months old - young and strong - so a full recovery is expected. But it's still major surgery.... and my first night away from home. We don't know how it happened we just hope all goes well today.
I hope my cousin is all better by Christmas, so we can play again. Check out my page...There's a picture of the two of us from this Summer sitting on the stoop together - So keep my cousin Sherry in your Puppy Prayers!
[notify]
Autumn

Barked: Tue Nov 11, '08 10:40am PST 
Prayers going up!hug
[notify]
Ruby

Beauty and- Brains

Barked: Tue Nov 11, '08 12:56pm PST 
Rudi,

Power of the paw to your cousin Sherry. My mom says I am the most positive dog around, so I am sending all I have to Sherry.

We hope she gets better real soon so you guys can play together. I know it is no fun when your playmates can't play. Just be careful and don't play too hard for awhile.

blue dog

Ruf, Ruby

dog
[notify]

~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Tue Nov 11, '08 3:27pm PST 
hug Prayers to Sherry! hug
[notify]
Rudi

Barked: Tue Nov 11, '08 4:37pm PST 
Thank you all for your support hail Papi's on the phone right now with Sherry's parents getting the scoop... full report to follow soon! wave
[notify]
Ellie

God Bless Our- Troops!

Barked: Tue Nov 11, '08 4:53pm PST 
Hope everything goes well! hug hugs to all hug.
[notify]
PiGGie

am I a piG in a- PuG?

Barked: Tue Nov 11, '08 10:11pm PST 
Hello Rudi,

i just hope everyone goes right & yeah eager to hear that the surgery was done without any problem, me & my family pray for sherry quick recovery smile
[notify]
Rudi

Barked: Wed Nov 12, '08 4:07pm PST 
Thank you so much for all your support! Here is the latest... Sherry made it through the surgery and is doing well. The real challenge now is to keep Sherry quiet and still for the next few weeks! blue dog
Your positive puppy power came through once again cheer
hughughug
[notify]
Rudi

Barked: Wed Nov 12, '08 4:07pm PST 
Thank you so much for all your support! Here is the latest... Sherry made it through the surgery and is doing well. The real challenge now is to keep Sherry quiet and still for the next few weeks! blue dog
Your positive puppy power came through once again cheer
hughughug
[notify]
Autumn

Barked: Wed Nov 12, '08 4:11pm PST 
So glad things went well
Prayers continue for quick/uneventful recovery
Good luck witht the still and quiet!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2