GO!

I am having surgery today.

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Sam

Where's the- food?

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '08 9:39am PST 
Sam is having a pretty risky surgery today. We are pretty worried about it. For those of you so inclined, any prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery would be greatly appreciated.
[notify]
Cassie

Cairnattitude - My Way!!

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '08 10:45am PST 
Prayers for successful surgery and a good outcome for Sam. We will watch for updates.
[notify]
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '08 10:46am PST 
hughug We will pray for Sam hughug Please let us know how it goes.
[notify]

Charley "R.I.P My Boy"

I'm a Lover, not- a fighter

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '08 10:55am PST 
Sam, we all hope your surgery, whatever kind it is, goes well and you're back on your feet in no time. let us know how you make out. our prayers are with you and your familyhughughughughug
[notify]
Sam

Where's the- food?

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '08 2:15pm PST 
Thank you all for the kind words. Sam has managed to get through the surgery. Now he just has to hold his own for the next day or so and he should be in the clear. He's not quite out of the woods yet but the worst is definitely over.
[notify]
peanut

BIG GIRLS wanna- have fun

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '08 2:38pm PST 
wisheswisheswisheswisheswishes
hughughughughughughughughughughughug
hang in there Sam
Aloha, Peanut
hughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Sophie- ♥- Sweet Angel

Sweetpea

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '08 5:34pm PST 
Our thoughts are with you, Sam. hughughug

love,
Sophie and family

P.S. My kitty sisters are purring for you, too.
[notify]
Sam

Where's the- food?

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '08 10:23pm PST 
Sam is doing pretty well in recovery. His doctor said the first 24 hours would be critical. Our last update from his doctor was very encouraging. We aren't getting our hopes up but so far things are looking pretty good. There's still a long way to go but as of right now he's holding his own.

I just want to tell all of you how much your words of support mean to us right now. A heartfelt Thank You to each of you. It's been quite a day.
[notify]
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Sat Jul 26, '08 6:58am PST 
That's great news. way to go We will keep him in our prayers. hughug
[notify]
Taco

Dr. Taco, at- your service!

Barked: Sat Jul 26, '08 7:05am PST 
Sam, I just had a really long surgery last Wednesday too so, my paw goes out to you. You'll be fine, I just know that you will. Please get well soon. Taco
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3