GO!

Please keep me in your prayers

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Butchie- (1994 - 2005) My- Angel

Butchie wags his- tail with his- heart.

Barked: Wed Jun 29, '05 7:51pm PST 
We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. I have to take a lot of medicine too and I know how icky that can be. Get better pal!
Love, Butchie
[notify]
Mackenzie

Moose-digger- Extraordinaire!

Barked: Thu Jun 30, '05 1:21pm PST 
Oh Ty, you are a very handsome and strong boy! When I was a stray girl, I got heartworms, and the rescue people had to give me medicine to fix them, and then I had to have one of my nipples (!) removed because it grew too big for some reason. But all my fur grew back and I don't have to take medicine anymore. It is nice when it comes in peanut butter, though!

Our Mommy will say prayers for you and I'm sending "Moose Magic" for you to stay as well as you can for a long time. Moose Magic is special from me to you, cuz I'm a Moosedog! Hope you feel good and give your Mom & Dad lots of love. They love you so much!
[notify]
Blue

Momma's Baby- Blue

Barked: Thu Jun 30, '05 1:41pm PST 
My family and I will keep you in our prayers.
[notify]

*Peaches*~R.- I.P.~1999-20- 10

Blind Dogs See- Wif' Their- Hearts

Barked: Thu Jun 30, '05 4:31pm PST 
"A little sparrow cannot fall
Unnoticed, Lord, by Thee;
And though I am so young and small
Thou dost take care of me."
~Jane Taylor~

Love, Peaches
[notify]
Bella Beans

Original Dogster- DIVA praying for- Rusty

Barked: Thu Jun 30, '05 4:44pm PST 
Ty and Butchie you are both in my prayers.
[notify]
Dugan

"Hey Mom! The- girls are being- mean to me

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '05 11:09pm PST 
It is with the deepest of heartache that we mourn the passing our our very special handsome boy Ty. Thank you so much for your prayers and well wishes.
[notify]
Lucy

Beautiful- Bassador!

Barked: Tue Jul 12, '05 9:10am PST 
I'm so sorry, if you need anything let us know. We will keep your family in our prayers.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2