GO!

Jake - A Prayer for his Recovery

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Willie

For Rio - Cysts Be Gone!- Die Cancer Die!

Barked: Mon Jun 20, '05 12:04pm PST 
Hi All - Willie's little penpal Jake is ill. Willie and I and his owners are so worried. Please say a prayer for Jake that the vet is able to help him and that he has a full recovery. Jake and Little Bit have been such loving friends to Willie that it's our turn to ask for a prayer for Jake at this timeframe. Thanks, Willie and Joni
[notify]
Little Bit

Die cancer! - Die!

Barked: Mon Jun 20, '05 12:45pm PST 
Hi Jake.

We are pulling for you too.

Little Bit and Lyle
[notify]
Shadow - 6/27/89 - 1/21/06

Mommy's little- angel girl

Barked: Mon Jun 20, '05 1:19pm PST 
You don't know me Jake but you will be in my prayers. Take care.
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Mon Jun 20, '05 2:15pm PST 
We just got back from the vet, and after 3 trips to the vet and 3 weeks of Jake progressively getting worst, she still diagnoses it as Gastritis. She did a complete blood panel on him today and has started him on antibiotics. So now he's on 3 different kinds of pills a day. I can't believe how miserable he looks. I'll get the blood test results tomorrow and hopefully will find out what is causing this.

Thank you for your prayers and well wishes. Jake is such a character and it's terrible to see him so ill. frown

Judi
[notify]
B'Elanna (In- Memory)

What? What? I- can't hear you!

Barked: Mon Jun 20, '05 7:53pm PST 
Get well wishes to you, Jake.
B'Elanna & Amber
Lara..memorial

Little Bit,- Angel Dogs watch- over ye!!

Barked: Wed Jun 22, '05 10:34pm PST 
Finking of ye Jake wif aw ma heart...
Be well wee friend....
[notify]
Xena *Warrior Princess*

The Lone Wolf.

Barked: Wed Jun 22, '05 10:35pm PST 
So Sorry Willie tae hear that ma friend. Jake and his family are in ma foughts and prayers..
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Thu Jun 23, '05 7:23am PST 
All your prayers and well wishes have workedsmile Jake is beginning to feel better and wants me to thank all his wonderful dogster friends for thinking about him. His blood tests came back showing everything was in order, no specific cause for his gastritis. The vet feels the antibiotics and special diet while take care of this. Thanks again, you're all special!

HUGS

Judi & Jake
[notify]
Skye

For Rio:Cysts Be- Gone~Wellness- for ALL

Barked: Thu Jun 23, '05 7:40am PST 
That's wonderful news, Jake! Continued prayers for a complete and speedy recovery!
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Thu Jun 23, '05 8:05am PST 
Awww Jake, I missed this thread in the beginning. I am so glad you are feeling better - you are a cutie.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2