GO!

Disney's dog food "Old Yeller"?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Charlie- Chaplin

A day without- laughter is a- day wasted

Barked: Fri Nov 22, '13 12:32pm PST 
Lol! I just discovered Disney's dog food line named "Old Yeller".

What I wanna know is if it comes with a shot gun too! I don't think Old Yeller was inflicted with rabies... I think it may have been this food!

Evidently they have an "Aristocats" too!
[notify]
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Fri Nov 22, '13 1:28pm PST 
Me thinks they took the merchandising a little too far. thinking
[notify]
Benny

Where did I bury- that bone- again...

Barked: Sat Nov 23, '13 8:34am PST 
I loved Old Yeller! That said I probably will not be giving Benny the food laugh out loud
[notify]

Charlie- Chaplin

A day without- laughter is a- day wasted

Barked: Mon Nov 25, '13 3:52pm PST 
Yea, the first ingredients are:

Ground yellow corn, meat and bone meal, soybean meal, poultry by-product meal, wheat middlings, animal fat (preserved with BHA), animal digest, brewers rice
[notify]
Holly - CGC TDI

Squirrel?- Squrirrel!- SQUIRRELLLLL!!!!

Barked: Mon Nov 25, '13 5:42pm PST 
I agree Chaplin, it wasn't rabies what did him in it was malnutrition! Poor Yeller!
[notify]
Hazel

Spoiled Little- Girl

Barked: Mon Nov 25, '13 6:49pm PST 
Very poor ingredients. I just was watching an old news clip about a recall they had because dogs were getting liver failure, and dying. I would be so heart broken if I knew what I was feeding my dog killed her. I feel so bad for people that go through that, a little education goes a long way.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Nov 27, '13 3:57am PST 
If Bunny ate that , he would literally be scratching himself to death! eek
[notify]
Firefly

Life is better- with Sheltie- love.

Barked: Fri Nov 29, '13 8:09pm PST 
They have a Lassie brand dog food too! wink bol. Of course not the best ingredients though..
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Nov 30, '13 7:03am PST 
bump
[notify]