GO!

Natures Domain or TOTW

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

SAMI

IM ALL ABOUT- PLAYING (;

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 7:33pm PST 
wave My mom finally found a grain free food at our local feed store..TOTW...my brothers and i love it! happy dance My question is....My mom spent 42.00 bucks for 30#pounds..which isnt to bad but....since she has 3 big dogs to feed ( two 1 yr olds and one 11yr old)..we were wondering if Natures Domain is just as good? Between the 3 of us we eat 9 cups once a day...My mom wants to feed us a grain free food and since they both are...Nature is alittle less for aliitle more..Should she switch?any advice will be helpfulpuppy
[notify]
Ginger

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '12 9:23am PST 
Nature's Domain is also made by Diamond (Diamond makes TOTW) and it is nearly identical to TOTW. If you like TOTW, you can give Nature's Domain a try.
[notify]
Ch.- Rushwind's- She Who- Speaks

Thats Ms. Bitch- to you.

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 12:18pm PST 
It the exact same thing. Only in a different bag and name.
[notify]

Uno

I'm huntin'- wabbits

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 4:46pm PST 
depends on the formula, both high prairie and wetlands are higher protein (more meat). Pacific stream is very similar to ND salmon/potato, only 1% difference in protein.

if you switch to ND, you may end up feeding more since it has more fillers.
[notify]