GO!

Nature's Variety New Zealand Venison is on back order again......

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Kina

AKA Weasel!! or- Ultimate Lap- dog!!

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 7:57am PST 
Hi there,

I haven't been on in such a long time. To give you a quick update, I'm an allergy dog. I've got both food and environmental allergies. I get allergy shots every 3 weeks and they have done wonders for me.

Mom has been feeding me New Zealand Venison Meal & Millet Medley from Nature's Variety. I've been doing well on it and its one of the only foods that doesn't contain ingredients I can't have.

The problem is that this flavour is always on back order. Mom was at her wits end the other day when she went to 3 different stores and came home empty handed. She finally found some Addiction Kangaroo and apple and I've been great on it even though she had to make a quick switch since we were out of NV.

Has anyone else been experiencing this with NV.
[notify]