GO!

Best Dog Food

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Indy

Can I get a- belly rub?

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '12 8:34pm PST 
here's a list of 5-star rated foods:
http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/dry/5-star/
[notify]
Giuseppeino- (Peppi)

Master Squirrel- Hunter

Barked: Tue Sep 18, '12 1:19pm PST 
Thank you Indy! I will look at that right away!
[notify]
Ruby

Like a precious- stone

Barked: Fri Sep 21, '12 2:19pm PST 
My brother and I (Rottie & Pomeranian) eat blue buffalo! We love it, and it's made our hair all pretty and have no had any allergic reactions! Also, we do less poop for our owners!

My owner had to feed us some pedigree cuz we moved and ran out of our regular dog food cuz the place we lived, we didn't find where to buy it! And WOW shock We had a lot of poop!!!
[notify]

Romeo

Barked: Fri Sep 21, '12 9:58pm PST 
I've always fed Blue Buffalo to my Chihuahua's. Sometimes I will buy them Wellness but I usually try to stick to the Blue Buffalo. I've heard from browsing on here that Orijen is a very nutritious food also. I'm debating whether or not I should switch them to it.
[notify]
Giuseppeino- (Peppi)

Master Squirrel- Hunter

Barked: Sat Sep 22, '12 8:20am PST 
Thanks Ruby & Romeo! I think we are going to try Blue Buffalo first and see if we like it, it seems that almost everyone recommend it. Also, I want to say Ruby you made me BOL laugh out loud & both of you, Ruby & Romeo, are very cute! Thanks again!wave
[notify]

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '12 10:01pm PST 
First you need to keep your dog clean and healthy because if your dog is clean healthy that dog food is more effective.In case of dog food,i given my dog tity is Alana,Fromm,and raw meat.
DENGUE HEMORRHAGIC FEVER

Edited by author Thu Sep 27, '12 10:03pm PST

[notify]
Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Fri Sep 28, '12 4:01am PST 
We've just switched to taste of the wild and I'll tell you what, they all LOVE it smile even switched Monro (the kitty brother) to it. It hasn't been long enough to know the major results but its the first grain-free formula we've tried and already, they're eating the amounts that they should, their poops are smaller and less often and their energy level has begun to pick up smile
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2