GO!

Just wanted to share.

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Aug 10, '12 6:00am PST 
We just wanted to share that we found some excellent beff jerky treats that we love. They are beef flavored and more the texture of Slim Jim's that people eat.
They are "Ford's Dog Jerky Treats"
The ingredients are: Beef,rice protien,spices,sugar,salt,garlic powder,and Sodium nitrate.

They are made in Provo,Utah. and the contact info for those interested in trying them is: Fordlockers@msn.com or 1-(801) 373-0127.

Just thought we would share since we love them so much and they are made fresh in the U.S. since there has been so much trouble finding safe treats not made in China we thought that some of you would like these as well. Remember to enjoy treats in moderation.
Price is $11.99 for two pounds and they keep and freeze well for smaller pups.
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Fri Aug 10, '12 7:22am PST 
cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9 Hiya to two of my biggest pals big grinwave Do you happen to know the guaranteed analysis? Wondering more about the fat content. I can contact them if you aren't sure. Sounds yummy cloud 9
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Aug 10, '12 8:20am PST 
Sorry Scooter,Checked the bag and it doesn't give one. Hubby found them on E-bay awhile back and before I could share info threw the bag they came in away.
Mika & Kai really love them and only get them at bedtime,they each get their own and when their Daddy gets home from work,they get one broken into bites split between them. We have had no issues with them at all and with all the problems linked to other treats,and the fact that most are either made in China or from ingredients made in China,these were a nice break from having to use the food dehydrator to make our own.hughughughug little pal. Wish we could find a way to play together. We are very good with small pups,our favorite playmates are a puggle,beagle,maltese and a boston terrier.
Hugs to you mom and the rest of your gang.
[notify]

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Mon Aug 13, '12 5:17am PST 
I found this...is it the same company? http://fordsjerky.com/ thinking
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Aug 13, '12 7:06am PST 
Could be.shrug Take Care pal.wavehug
[notify]