GO!

Is solid gold still considered a good food?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Rocky

SQUIRREL!!

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '12 8:53am PST 
Just want to make sure we're doing good for our puppies. We started feeding solid gold a few years ago based on recommendations we received on this site and started our new bulldog puppy on solid gold puppy chow. We lost the Internet for a few years but now I just want to check up on opinions now.
[notify]
Tiara

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '12 4:25pm PST 
It would not be my choice, but it is a fine food.
[notify]
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Fri Aug 10, '12 6:25am PST 
I feed the mmilenia formula and Kashmir does good on it.
[notify]

Ginger

Barked: Fri Aug 10, '12 9:24am PST 
I think I heard somewhere that they stopped (or are stopping) using Diamond to manufacture their dry foods. That's a step in the right direction, if it is true. They have some good formulas. We tried Mmillennia and were not impressed. I believe their grain free formulas are considered very good.
[notify]
Rocky

SQUIRREL!!

Barked: Tue Aug 14, '12 7:11pm PST 
Thanks guys. I'm switching to innova though as soon as they run out since we have a petco now and they sell it.
[notify]