|Barked: Sun Aug 22, '10 5:48pm PST |
|In a word, no! Go to Gotmercury.org
I put Pepsie's weight at 7 pounds (?) and his intake at 1 ounce - only about a sixth of a can. That tiny amount had 150% - in other words one and half times - the maximum allowed mercury for a week for him.
Mercury is very toxic. have you seen the directions of what to do if a fluorescent light bulb breaks??
If you want the benefits of fish for your dog, use salmon, mackeral or sardines.
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become pals|| [notify]|