GO!

Dogfoodanalysis.com for Cats?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Charlie

Crazy Girl

Barked: Tue Apr 20, '10 8:20am PST 
Hi all, on a different forum I'm on someone is insisting that feeding Purina One is THE BEST THING for her cat. Knowing that Purina One is a pretty cruddy dog food, I can only assume it's not great for cats, either. But I know next to nothing about cats...

Anyways, if she were talking about dogs I'd point her to dogfoodanalysis.com for some information. Is there a similar resource for cat owners?

I know this is DOGSTER, not CATSTER but I know a lot of people here own both, so hopefully yall can help. Thanks!
[notify]
♥Ange- l Sasha- ♥

SMILE!!

Barked: Tue Apr 20, '10 8:32am PST 
Unfortunately, there no site for cats like Dog Food Analysis confused

Here are some good sites:

Catinfo.org

fnes.org

Truth about dry cat food

Catnutrition.org
[notify]
Charlie

Crazy Girl

Barked: Tue Apr 20, '10 9:22am PST 
Thank you Sasha. Those links look great!
[notify]

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '13 1:04am PST 
petfoodratings.org is an excellent site for both dog and cat food nutritional information. It differs from dogfoodanalysis in that it has real reviews taking into account what pets actually eat. dogfoodanalysis is more of a scientific method of evaluating ingredients and nutrients, but that doesn't mean your cat or dog will eat it!

Edited by author Wed Feb 27, '13 1:05am PST

[notify]