GO!

Does your dog like water on their kibble?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 37)  
1  2  3  4  
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Fri Dec 21, '12 3:58am PST 
Koby hates soggy food. He just won't eat it. Kali's doesn't care, esp. since I make her food. Her's is like a mush. smile
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Fri Dec 21, '12 7:32am PST 
I got all elaborate mixing food when we just had Sophie. Ms. Picky, we used to to beg her to have a few bites of anything. I started mixing warm water and some wet food together to make a gravy for over the kibble. Then I got a sample of Stella and Chewy dehydrated and crumbled some of that in too with more water. A dash of cheese and she would actually eat. Callie on the other hand is a canine vacum...MUST CONSUME EVERY FOOD MOLECULE NOMNOMNOM
[notify]
Dunkin

Barked: Fri Dec 21, '12 10:19am PST 
All my dogs get a bit of wet food mixed in with the kibble. They are not real big fans of having water on the food. They seem to leave it and not eat all of it when I do that.
[notify]

Keno

Semi Health Nut

Barked: Sat Dec 22, '12 6:49am PST 
I just started giving Keno Nupro and add some water on top to make a gravy. He eats it right up and licks the bowl clean after eating. The first time I added water was without the Nupro and he wasnt quite sure about it.
[notify]
Chance

How You Doin'?

Barked: Sat Dec 22, '12 1:05pm PST 
When Chance ate dog food, we had to float it to keep her from regurgitating it.
[notify]
Ellie CGC

Born to be Wild

Barked: Sun Dec 23, '12 7:43pm PST 
There are few kibbles that I will eat...but the ones I like, I actually prefer dry. I like crunching on things. Cindy sometimes puts a little bit of topping on my kibble but soaking it in warm water isn't palatable to me.

We do know lots of folks that use warm water or chicken broth to try and make kibble more appealing.

My brother Barney doesn't really care, he either likes a kibble or he doesn't. But he likes more stuff than me.
[notify]

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '12 9:25pm PST 
My dog doesn't like to water on her kibble. If there would be some water on the kibble, she would no longer eat it and walk away instead.
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 37)  
1  2  3  4