GO!

Does your dog like water on their kibble?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  
Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Mon Mar 8, '10 6:36pm PST 
Bella could care less what type of kibble she gets she'll take it dry or wet..

Saya is the same way, but I think she prefers dry most.
[notify]
Quincy- FM TFE-II- TDIAOV CGC

I have just met- you and I LOVE- you!

Barked: Mon Mar 8, '10 6:54pm PST 
Mine could care less either way. They're easy wink
[notify]
Bella

Barked: Mon Mar 8, '10 7:42pm PST 
Little Bella just loves a little warm water in her Blue Buffalo puppy food...keeping it crunchy of course way to go
[notify]

Addy, CGC

Let's go for a- walk!

Barked: Mon Mar 8, '10 7:56pm PST 
When I was feeding Addy only kibble, if I gave it to her dry she would just play with her food and not eat very much of it. I had to put warm water on it for her to eat her meals.

Now that she's getting two cooked meals, and one kibble, I put the kibble in a Kong treat ball, and she plays with the kibble AND eats it, dry. big grin
[notify]
Colt

We were born- for this!

Barked: Tue Mar 9, '10 7:56am PST 
Before I started rotating, Colt wouldn't eat plain dry food. It had to have water or canned food mixed in. After I started rotating, he'll eat it whether it's wet or dry. I usually add water for hydration, though.
[notify]
Lucy

is it dinner- time yet?

Barked: Tue Mar 9, '10 8:03am PST 
I add water for hydration and it seems to cut down on her yard-burn.
[notify]
Daddy

Changing one- mind at a time - APBT style

Barked: Tue Mar 9, '10 8:38am PST 
Neither of our dogs care but I've started putting it on it anyway due to Peg's recent battle with bladder stones.
[notify]
Angel

Cuddle Bunny

Barked: Tue Mar 9, '10 7:45pm PST 
I started adding water to Angels food to help her eat it (she has horrible teeth) and help get her hydrated. I noticed that the smell of the kibble is stronger when you put water on it and Bella would go nuts trying to get to it even when she had a full bowl of dry kibble right next to her. Now both girls get their food with water. Rosco picks at his kibble whether it's wet or not. The only time he goes nuts for his food is when I mix wet food in with his kibble.
[notify]
Dunkin

Barked: Tue Mar 9, '10 9:06pm PST 
Mine like it either way, but one thing i did notice when i would put water on the food , was that i had to spend more time ceaning their teeth because the hard kibble would help keep the tarter away.
[notify]
нαℓ- σ ♡

Pawretty in- Pink!

Barked: Tue Mar 9, '10 9:38pm PST 
Halo will eat her kibble dry, canned and with moistened kibble., soggy, and even soggy kibble in a kong....she has no preference. She's a great eater. laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4