GO!

So You Are Confused By Dog Food

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 4 of 110: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]  
Rudy

Rudy sin- barreras

Barked: Mon Apr 28, '08 8:35pm PST 
Joey, HQ is Dogster Headquarters. Sometimes people come on here and use Petfinder pictures to troll the boards. All you do is notify HQ on their pages saying they are a fake. It's a neat system - I hope that explained it well!

Thanks for this Sedona! smile
[notify]
Ozzie

Fetchaholic

Barked: Tue Apr 29, '08 5:21am PST 
Thanks for this, Sedonasnoopy
I finally found a place that sells Natural Balance, 'have yet to visit it, but my aunt who owns two Goldens and gets her Natural Balance theresnoopy
[notify]
Zeus

I am naked- Love!!!

Barked: Tue Apr 29, '08 8:01am PST 
dog
[notify]

Joey Diego - CGC, Therapy- Dog

Where did mom- go?

Barked: Tue Apr 29, '08 10:09am PST 
Thanks Rudy, thats what I thought but ya never know!! I never understood why people just want to come on here and say stupid things for fun.

And Thanks Sedona for the great guide! it was a huge helped and answered many of the questions I have always had!
[notify]
Ursa Bella- Minima

I'm a hound- dog...

Barked: Tue Apr 29, '08 10:29am PST 
My Uncle got a sample of Beggin' Strips at the store and gave me one without asking mom... She got so mad, she gave me a nice smelly bully stick and had me go lay at his feet. He hasn't given me anything without asking since then... big laugh
[notify]
Sedona

The Wise Cracker

Barked: Tue Apr 29, '08 11:47am PST 
Ursalaugh out loud that'll teach him!big laugh
[notify]
Gunner

I solemnly swear- that I am up to- no good

Barked: Tue Apr 29, '08 12:19pm PST 
Now we need a forum like this in the homecooking section!
[notify]
Lily CGC,- passed away- 11/24/11

Forever in our- hearts

Barked: Tue Apr 29, '08 12:36pm PST 
Just wanted to chime in with my own thanks for this great guide! I found the "Treats" section especially helpful because it wasn't something I'd thought about before. A bit incongruous to feed my dogs Canidae and then turn around and give them Busy Bones, isn't it? laugh out loud
[notify]
Shadow

Woofs to you!

Barked: Tue Apr 29, '08 4:28pm PST 
Thank You!applause
This was like an incredible novel that I couldn't put down till the last page was turned.
So many questions....all answered in one fell swoop.
I know Shadow thanks you too, from the bottom of his tummy!
blue dogblue dogblue dogblue dog
[notify]
Kuma

Desperately cute- & stinky!

Barked: Tue Apr 29, '08 8:55pm PST 
hamster dance
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 110: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]