GO!

Sam's club dog food

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Rocco

Don't let things- bother you!

Barked: Thu Mar 22, '07 7:32pm PST 
I don't shop at Sam's but I know others who do. Is the dog food they sell there any good. Does their food compare to Costco's?

Does anybody have the ingredients?
Thanks for any help! big grin
[notify]
Maya

Beg. It brings- treats.

Barked: Thu Mar 22, '07 8:35pm PST 
Sam's=Walmart.

I'd stay away from it personally.
[notify]
Brandy-licious!!

I'm A Great- Big Chocolate- Kiss!!

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 12:36am PST 
WOOF!! Maya's 100% correct-- Sam's is ca-ca. Our humans used to feed us Kirkland Signature from Costco though, really GOOD stuff!!wink
[notify]

Nakita Mae- Angel Girl

Live to dock- dive!

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 12:28pm PST 
Sam's Club is.....Walmart. I would definately stay away from their food.
[notify]
Rocco

Don't let things- bother you!

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 10:08pm PST 
Thanks. I wasn't sure what they are selling in there. I know Walmart's food sucks but I thought maybe they tried to up the level tp compete with Costco's food. You think they could buy enough products in bulk that they could make a premium food for less. Hey Costco does it. Plus they have Walmart customers and try to produce something good. Imagine the dogs that are on Ol' Roy because its cheap.
[notify]