GO!

Video removed?

Kirby (1998 - 2009)

a.k.a. the- one-eyed uber- poodle

Barked: Sat Mar 15, '08 9:29am PST 
I'm wondering if anyone else has had a video removed recently and isn't sure why. My dog's video was removed by Dogster and replaced with a message that it "violated terms of service." I think it was a mistake because it's just a video of my dog howling, taken on my cell phone, and with no music or anything. I've since reposted it to his page (www.dogster.com/dogs/266955). Can anyone figure out why it would've been removed?

~Liz
[notify]
Kima

Hug me, kiss me,- hold me tight

Barked: Sat Mar 15, '08 4:48pm PST 
thinking I sure didn't see nothin' wrong with it, Kirby!

You're howling sure did make me pick up my ears!laugh out loud
[notify]
Kirby (1998 - 2009)

Barked: Sun Mar 16, '08 1:50pm PST 
I think it might've just been a mistake or some kind of glitch. Thanks for checking it out and responding!! smile That howl always gets any dog's attention wink

~Kirby and Liz (Kirby's human typist)
[notify]

Tracksie- (TDIT, CGC)

Follow- Your Nose, &- Heart

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '08 8:38pm PST 
thinking The video rules have gotten strict.
It's not just you... I made a Rainbow Bridge tribute and it said the same thing.
[notify]
Kirby (1998 - 2009)

Barked: Tue Mar 18, '08 9:16am PST 
But why is there any issue if it's an original video with nothing violating copyright laws? I don't understand frown
[notify]
Howard Pee- PugPants

Jes wait til my- opposable thumbs- grow in

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 5:09am PST 
Hi Kirbie - you might want to send Ted an e-mail using the dogster contact link at the bottom of the page. They are usually pretty good at replying quickly.
good luck!
H Pee
[notify]
Kirby (1998 - 2009)

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 11:24am PST 
Thank you for the suggestion. I sent an e-mail a couple of days ago and I'm waiting to hear back.

Woof!
Kirby
[notify]