GO!

Transport From Longview, Tx to Northeast

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Barked: Sun Aug 5, '12 5:53am PST 
I am looking for some help. I adopted a dog from a shelter in Longview, Tx. A kind woman organized a transport for numerous dog's out of the shelter. The transporter never showed up. So my dog and all the others are still in Texas. I had talked to the lady who is fostering my dog (she is also interim director of the shelter) and she told me there is 6 or more dog's that need transported to the northeast. The shelter doesn't have all the resources to get the dogs vaccinated, spayed/neutered, and health certificates. Is there anyone out there that would be willing and able to help? Thanks!!
[notify]
Angel

Tuff Enuff!

Barked: Sun Aug 5, '12 11:46pm PST 
Where are you located? I am about an hour or so from Longview. Depending on where you are I might be able to help.
[notify]