GO!

Momma Marshmallow & Family Need Southpaws Transport: DC - Baltimore - Philly - NYC !!!

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Tiller- (Skansen's- Ira in the M

I DO Exist...To- Drive You Batty

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '12 10:04pm PST 
We are looking for a good soul to help progress a new, young family on their journey to safety. Momma Marshmallow (check out her pic on Tiller's page!) was dumped by her owner heavily pregnant at a high kill shelter in rural LA. We immediately took steps to see if we could get her out of her mess. She is slated to hit VA on March 11, and we'd like to get her as eastward bound....destination Rhode Island.....as we can. We usually do a pickup in PA, so hopefully not too insane a drive. Momma and brood of eight (the pups will be close to three weeks old then) will be in a single crate. Very easy to manage.

Let us know if you can help! We have a fantastic Southerpaws-er getting them as far as VA.
[notify]
Duncan

Because I'm- Duncan, that's- why

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '12 10:32pm PST 
LOL at Tiller's geography. o-k! For clarity:

We have a Southpaws volunteer bringing Marshmallow & babies as far as Washington DC. (No.VA)

We are hoping Dogsters along the route might be able to help get them the rest of the way, or closer, to Rhode Island. (It's North more than East!)

So that would be (I think basically all on I-95) through the areas of Baltimore, Philly, NYC, Bridgeport CT, and into RI.
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Wed Feb 29, '12 6:11am PST 
I'm happy to do the last leg through CT in to RI. I can pickup anywhere in CT if plans change to a location other than Bdpt.

Please contact me anytime regarding timeframe, crate needs, etc.big grin
[notify]

Duncan

Because I'm- Duncan, that's- why

Barked: Thu Mar 1, '12 5:36pm PST 
I edited the thread title to try and get Dogsters attention along the actual route needed! I hope it's ok I used my "Mod Power" for that...thinking

The wonderful Lucille has volunteered to bring Marshmallow & kin on their last leg to safety! THANKS LUCILLE you are the best!!! Now we just need help getting them from DC area through NYC into the very west edge of CT. Actually if need be, the volunteer that is bringing them to DC, can probably get them to just north of Baltimore, so the REALLY critical piece that's missing is from Baltimore through Philly and through NYC! If you are in that area PLEASE consider!

This transport takes place next weekend! March 11 Sunday!

Note that the family will all be together in one extra large crate!! You'll need a van or SUV with a large cargo area! It will be a fun transport and great chance for "ooooh" and "awwww" snuggle time with baby puppies and their sweetheart of a Momma!!

Thanks!!! dog

Edited by author Thu Mar 1, '12 5:37pm PST

Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '12 5:46am PST 
Hopefully this is still happening this coming Sunday? Any dogsters in MD or PA available?big grin
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Wed Mar 7, '12 6:03am PST 
I wish I was on the other side of the state! naughty
[notify]