GO!

Gabby needs to come to her furever home in TX!

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Gabby

Barked: Mon May 23, '11 12:29pm PST 
Gabby is a beautiful Greater Swiss Mountain Dog that is 9 months old and was just rescued from a puppy mill in NYC. I like in Dallas and I want to give her a good home, but I need help getting her here. Can anyone assist in driving a part of the way?
Thanks!
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Mon May 23, '11 12:57pm PST 
I can't help, but a few tips Gabby: Plot a route & divide it into 1.5-2 hour portions, allowing about 15-20 minutes for transfers & pee breaks. Then post your expected departure time & the legs of the route. That way folks can tell you right away if they can take a leg of the journey..some may even take 2 legs. Bless you for rescuing Gabby & good luck.
[notify]