GO!

TO Greenville, SC *via* AL, Atlanta, GA.......Anyone Game & Available?????

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Tiller- (Skansen's- Ira in the M

I DO Exist...To- Drive You Batty

Barked: Mon May 23, '11 11:58am PST 
Southpaws needs to get a puppy (or two, lol) on a transport line, from AL to Greenville. Anyone who is on this route who would be able to pitch in, I'd love to hear from you! smile
[notify]

Barked: Mon May 23, '11 2:33pm PST 
*Bumping This* for our pulling of this puppy from a high kill shelter is potentially contingent on this answer. Thanks!!!
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Mon May 23, '11 8:03pm PST 
Hey Tiller, are you going through or close to Mobile, AL? We are game if you are.

Betty and Fritz
[notify]

Barked: Tue May 24, '11 3:08pm PST 
Thanks so much, Betty and Fritz! Unfortunately it looks like you are in the wrong direction, but I very much appreciate the contact.....if I ever need you, you'll be the first to know! smile
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Wed May 25, '11 6:01am PST 
Call anytime, with a few days notice, I can even get time off of work. I hope you have found help for the poor puppy.
[notify]