GO!

Transport Needed - Visalia, california to Calgary, Alberta

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Chloe,- KPA-CTP

Clearance Puppy - The best of them- all.

Barked: Fri Mar 25, '11 7:08am PST 
I'm not quite sure how to make a Transport, or any reccomendations would be helpful.

I'm trying to transport a dog from Visalia California to Canada - She's in a high kill shelter, and only on hold because I hopefully found a home for her.
[notify]
♥- Sparky- ♥

Barked: Fri Mar 25, '11 4:15pm PST 
Oh good luck! When a fur is interested, they will p-mail you and you can work out the detailsdancing

Edited by author Fri Mar 25, '11 4:16pm PST

[notify]
Rexy

I dig in mud- puddles!

Barked: Fri Mar 25, '11 7:44pm PST 
Let me know if you end up going through southeastern BC.
[notify]

Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Sat Mar 26, '11 9:20am PST 
Chloe. P-mail if you need a Vancouver to Interior BC leg. I might be able to help get her to Rexy...or at least the Okanagan.
ETA; corrected spelling

Edited by author Sat Mar 26, '11 9:21am PST

[notify]
Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Sat Mar 26, '11 12:28pm PST 
I'm in Calgary, Alberta and if I had a car, I would absolutely help with transport. I hope you find people to help and get the poor dog out of the high kill shelter! Kudos to you for trying to help pull the dog out.
[notify]
Bruno CGC

Honorary Kelpie

Barked: Sun Mar 27, '11 10:48pm PST 
If you go through Oregon and Washington, I could probably help out. Could go as far south as Salem or Eugene and as far north as Olympia. Need to look up where Visalia is now...

Okay, Google Maps is showing that it's faster to go up the east side though the Great Basin country, avoid the major cities that way. But for the purposes of recruiting rides, you may have to go up the I-5 corridor instead.

Edited by author Sun Mar 27, '11 10:54pm PST

[notify]
Rexy

I dig in mud- puddles!

Barked: Mon Mar 28, '11 12:01pm PST 
There's a possibility that I could handle Osoyoos to Cranbrook.

Please keep us updated!
[notify]
Chloe,- KPA-CTP

Barked: Mon Mar 28, '11 12:07pm PST 
Thank you everyone for their intrest!

Checking on Google maps, We could go close to the west coast heading through cities like:
Sacramento, california
Bend, Oregon
Spokan, Washington
Couer D'Alene, Idaho

Then through the boarder into BC, then to

Calgary Alberta - I can get her at the boarder of Alberta and Bc, or at the US boarder depending on if I can get transport from there or not.

Or we can go through
Idaho
Nevada
and Montana

but it seems like there is a lot less intrest that direction, so we will probably take it though the coast.

Please let me know if you can help out, and what duration and distance you can help me out too.

Thanks a bunch!
[notify]
Chloe,- KPA-CTP

Barked: Mon Mar 28, '11 12:28pm PST 
Please ignore the last post, I have mapped out everything that you have all offered to do, please let me know if these distances are okay for you.

I have nothing TO Eugene yet, but when I get there - we are good to go!

My map looks like this:

Eugene to Olympia
Olympia to Vancouver
Vancouver to Osoyoo
osoyoo to cranbrook
cranbrook to Calgary
[notify]
Bruno CGC

Honorary Kelpie

Barked: Mon Mar 28, '11 12:43pm PST 
wowza- just googled it and it looks like I will be driving eight hours that day! Bring it on! smile Hopefully can get a CL rideshare too to help with gas... looks like it will cost me about $60.00.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5