GO!

Allentown, PA to RI Hookup w/ Pilots for Paws

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Tiller- (Skansen's- Ira in the M

I DO Exist...To- Drive You Batty

Barked: Wed Sep 1, '10 2:42pm PST 
Pilots for Paws in flying in some Southpaws dogs next week!! Pretty cool, eh? We have a momma Mini Schnauzer and her two puppies, Donald the Wonder Pit puppy (he's an ice blue-eyed white with scissored off ears....still gorgeous), and hopefully Spot the Feist, who is about ten months old and very sweet.

We need ALL legs, so please chime in if you can help. The plane lands Wednesday, and hopefully we can arrange for them to be held for later in the day...longer if need be? Who knows right now, our rescue is successfully run on large doses desperation and the miracles to follow wink
[notify]
Tiller- (Skansen's- Ira in the M

I DO Exist...To- Drive You Batty

Barked: Thu Sep 2, '10 2:18pm PST 
Bumping with Schnauzerly vigor blue dog Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!! C'mon, when a Giant says please, you KNOW things are getting absurd laugh out loud
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Mon Sep 6, '10 4:28am PST 
I wish I was closer - Allentown is like 6 hrs from me!! I would haul dogs for ya in a heart beat!!

Come on everyone!! It's fun transporting!! Get on board the bus!happy dancehappy dance
[notify]

Winston- Miles

Where 're we- goin??

Barked: Tue Sep 7, '10 5:13pm PST 
If this route goes through Northern NJ/NY area, I can help!
[notify]