GO!

Urgent Transport NYC - Tolland, CT 8/24

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Sophie CGC- CSD

da da dada da da- BAT DOG!!!!!

Barked: Mon Aug 23, '10 12:03am PST 
One dog 46lbs, female, appears to be a white GSD mix but listed as akita mix. She is very scared so a crate is highly recommended but not supplied. I know this is last minute but she was going to die if not gotten out. Please email brighthorizon@comcast.net if you can help
[notify]
Sophie CGC- CSD

Barked: Mon Aug 23, '10 9:25am PST 
She has a transport and foster home. She gets a new chance at life.
[notify]
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Mon Aug 23, '10 11:09am PST 
Sophie, do you mean the transport is all set? If so, congrats on getting this pup relocated!cheer
[notify]

Sophie CGC- CSD

Barked: Mon Aug 23, '10 8:08pm PST 
OOPS we still need a little help on the transport, just 2 legs about an hour long. The date have changed to. She needs to be spayed first so cannot leave until wed 8/25

Now that I talk to the person transporting her out of NYC and she'd rather someone meet her in Rye, NY. I had a person offer to drive her from New Haven, CT to Hartford, CT but I haven't heard back. So right now we need Rye, NY to New Haven, CT and New Haven, CT to Hartford, CT
I will make a new post with the date changes.
[notify]