GO!

Anyone heading from TriCities, WA to Seattle?

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

WA AussCHI- Posse

Big Packs Rule!

Barked: Wed Aug 11, '10 7:19pm PST 
We are hoping to adopt this girl:
Juna
from the TriCities shelter, but our daughter gets bad nosebleeds if we cross the mountains.
Please let us know if you would be available to pick this little gal up for us asap.
Thank you for reading this!
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Thu Aug 12, '10 8:02am PST 
What a cutie. I am on the wrong side of the border to help out, but hope someone comes through for you.
[notify]
Chase, CGC

Beneth my goody- 2 shoes lies- dark socks

Barked: Thu Aug 12, '10 4:20pm PST 
Okay you are in trouble! Why has she not shown up in my e-mail? You have been holding out on me,cause you know I'd snatch her up! laugh out loud How soon is ASAP? Because I don't have anything going on Monday I could always do a road trip down there for you big grin
[notify]

WA AussCHI- Posse

Big Packs Rule!

Barked: Thu Aug 12, '10 9:30pm PST 
Chasebig grin

I know you'd go to the ends of the earth to help me pick up a little dog, but I think I found a rescue who will bring her to Seattle on Wednesday!!
[notify]
Chase, CGC

Beneth my goody- 2 shoes lies- dark socks

Barked: Sun Aug 15, '10 1:20pm PST 
Of Course I would! Besides when you get a new dog it is like I get a new dog...I get to feed my want for another dog through you so it is a win win to me laugh out loud
[notify]