GO!

*Urgent* Help needed in the Cincinnati OH area tomorrow or Wednesday!!!

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Mon Jun 28, '10 3:04pm PST 
Hello,

I was wondering if there is anyone out there in the Cincinnati area who could help with a mini transport?

Basically, I am looking for someone to pick up a dog and drop it off at another location in the same town. Will only take 30 min to an hour of your time!

If you can help me out, you can pmail me, or EMAIL me at tiffany@wheatenterrierrescue.org

Thank you!puppy

Edited by author Mon Jun 28, '10 4:43pm PST

[notify]
~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Mon Jun 28, '10 4:16pm PST 
grr, I "Bumped" myself down, bol!
[notify]
Fredy

I'm a Good elf

Barked: Mon Jun 28, '10 7:57pm PST 
hi did you find someone to assist you? If Yes,Great! Otherwise, if you can tell us if this is all within Cincinnati and Where you in general need to get the pooch from and To..We have friends there and we can try to reach out to them for you!
[notify]

~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Mon Jun 28, '10 8:19pm PST 
awesome Fredy!

I think I *may* have someone voluntered, let me see if they respond back to my email.

Basically we do these pick up/drop offs in the same general area, it usually just takes a half hour. I pick two neutral locations (usually McDonald's becuase they are EVERYWHERE! lol). Pick up at one, and drop off at another.

We do this to ensure privacy not only for the dog's current situation, but for our new family as well. Plus, sometimes a clean break is best.

I will let ya know tomorrow if I hear back from my volunteer. hug

Edited by author Mon Jun 28, '10 8:20pm PST

[notify]
Fredy

I'm a Good elf

Barked: Mon Jun 28, '10 11:52pm PST 
Okay, We'll be sure to check back in later today.
wave
[notify]
Hawk

To Know a Mal is- to Love a Mal

Barked: Tue Jun 29, '10 12:48am PST 
Good luck! wishes
[notify]
~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Tue Jun 29, '10 12:46pm PST 
Yay! I did get a volunteer, and we are ready to go for tomorrow!

cloud 9
[notify]
Fredy

I'm a Good elf

Barked: Tue Jun 29, '10 2:12pm PST 
Thanks much for letting us know and glad it is all worked out!! snoopy
[notify]