GO!

Drake from MO to CA June 25, 26,27

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Tue Jun 22, '10 2:34pm PST 
Good afternoon Dogsters,

""S'Wheat Rescues is in need of some transport help. Drake is moving from Kansas City, MO to Los Angeles, CA, a journey of 1,619 miles. It is short notice but we are going to try to set this up for this weekend upcoming, June 25,26,27. This is one suggested route:

Drake's Route to his Furever Home!

If you can help us with this transport please email me directly at beth@wheatenterrierrescue.org.

Hoping to hear from you,

Thanks,

Beth Wittig
Lead Transport Coordinator
S'Wheat Rescues
beth@wheatenterrier rescue.org""

~~posting for my fellow coordinator.

This is Drake, a puppymill rescue.

hamster dancehappy dance

Edited by author Tue Jun 22, '10 2:35pm PST

[notify]
Brutus

Tennis ball,- tennis ball,- tennis ball...

Barked: Tue Jun 22, '10 7:44pm PST 
I don't have any ideas how to get him there, but I went online to check out the S'Wheat Rescues site. I own two Wheaten's, Brutus and Buckeye, and love them SO SO SO much. Wheaten's are the best breeds. I was so glad to read about those dogs that the S'Wheat rescue saved from those puppy mills. It makes me so happy to see a Wheaten getting a new home, especially when it was living it's previous life in a puppy mill.
[notify]
~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Fri Jun 25, '10 12:31pm PST 
Beth couldn't find any people for this weekend, so we are pushing it back to next weekend.

If you are in Kansas, New Mexico, and Arizona, we are also looking at a more southern route. This could be YOUR time to SHINE!!blue dog

New Route

Edited by author Fri Jun 25, '10 12:37pm PST

[notify]

Samuel

pulchritudo et- mutatio

Barked: Fri Jun 25, '10 3:53pm PST 
Although I am too far to help, I wish you the best! Soft Coated Wheaten Terriers are wonderful dogs.
[notify]
~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Mon Jun 28, '10 3:05pm PST 
thankx you two.

I will probably post again, but right now, she couldn't find anyone in the area.

cloud 9I think she might try for another weekend.
[notify]
~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Tue Jun 29, '10 6:59pm PST 
starting a new topic, as the date has changed, and the location of help needed is more specific.wave
[notify]