GO!

If anyone needs help....

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Duke Of- Windsor NPC

Energizer Bunny- (puppy)!!!

Barked: Wed Dec 13, '06 7:25am PST 
I am in the Philly area of PA. I am willing to travel as far as Raleigh, NC.
[notify]
Taco

I LOVE water!!!

Barked: Thu Dec 21, '06 8:04am PST 
I'm in the Calgary Alberta area and can travel to Red Deer, Maiden, Camore/Banff, Gleitchen, Vulcan and other surrounding areas.

edit: fix some spelling

Edited by author Thu Dec 21, '06 8:04am PST

[notify]
Rommel, BH,- AD, OBT,- CGC, WAC

www.vanlayne.com

Barked: Sat Dec 23, '06 5:56pm PST 
I am in NC, and would be willing to pick up in Raleigh NC and transport within 3 to 4 hours.
[notify]

Lenoard- ♥

Leno-Gator

Barked: Wed Dec 27, '06 11:25pm PST 
I am in the Myrtle Beach area of SC and would be willing to pick up and travel 3-4 hours... Just let me know anytime...
[notify]
Cotton, TDI,- CGC, TFP-I,- FMX

You can't resist- me.

Barked: Fri Dec 29, '06 12:50pm PST 
We live in the Central Valley of California and are willing to transport 3-4 hours. Pmail if we can help.
[notify]
Mika Boo

MikaBoo I Love- You

Barked: Fri Dec 29, '06 1:05pm PST 
I am in Buffalo NY area and am willing to transport any direction 3 to 4 hours.
[notify]
Sara

..I think I can,- I think I can.

Barked: Sat Dec 30, '06 8:33am PST 
Hello, I'm in Lebanon area of Pennsylvania and can travel to Hershey, Palmyra, Reading, Pine Grove , Lancaster and anywhere in between. puppy
[notify]
Ivy

OH BOY, BATH- TIME!!!!

Barked: Sat Dec 30, '06 2:56pm PST 
I'm near Ogden, Utah, and willing to travel 3-4 hrs in any direction.
[notify]
Zoey

Better than I- was

Barked: Sat Dec 30, '06 6:58pm PST 
We are dependant on the weather(snowyNE), but willing to help a couple of hours toward southern Jersey, into PA toward or to Hazelton or beyond, north to the end of Jersey or across to Bergen County.
[notify]
Pearl

Save Lives! Spay- and Neuter!

Barked: Sun Dec 31, '06 5:15pm PST 
Near Lansing Michigan and can go at least an hour in each direction. Also have pretty good connections with other rescue folks in Michigan and some in Ohio.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2