Close X

If anyone needs help....

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Duke Of- Windsor NPC

Energizer Bunny- (puppy)!!!
Barked: Wed Dec 13, '06 7:25am PST 
I am in the Philly area of PA. I am willing to travel as far as Raleigh, NC.

I LOVE water!!!
Barked: Thu Dec 21, '06 8:04am PST 
I'm in the Calgary Alberta area and can travel to Red Deer, Maiden, Camore/Banff, Gleitchen, Vulcan and other surrounding areas.

edit: fix some spelling

Edited by author Thu Dec 21, '06 8:04am PST

Rommel, BH,- AD, OBT,- CGC, WAC
Barked: Sat Dec 23, '06 5:56pm PST 
I am in NC, and would be willing to pick up in Raleigh NC and transport within 3 to 4 hours.

Lenoard- ♥

Barked: Wed Dec 27, '06 11:25pm PST 
I am in the Myrtle Beach area of SC and would be willing to pick up and travel 3-4 hours... Just let me know anytime...
Cotton, TDI,- CGC, TFP-I,- FMX

You can't resist- me.
Barked: Fri Dec 29, '06 12:50pm PST 
We live in the Central Valley of California and are willing to transport 3-4 hours. Pmail if we can help.
Mika Boo

MikaBoo I Love- You
Barked: Fri Dec 29, '06 1:05pm PST 
I am in Buffalo NY area and am willing to transport any direction 3 to 4 hours.

..I think I can,- I think I can.
Barked: Sat Dec 30, '06 8:33am PST 
Hello, I'm in Lebanon area of Pennsylvania and can travel to Hershey, Palmyra, Reading, Pine Grove , Lancaster and anywhere in between. puppy

Barked: Sat Dec 30, '06 2:56pm PST 
I'm near Ogden, Utah, and willing to travel 3-4 hrs in any direction.

Better than I- was
Barked: Sat Dec 30, '06 6:58pm PST 
We are dependant on the weather(snowyNE), but willing to help a couple of hours toward southern Jersey, into PA toward or to Hazelton or beyond, north to the end of Jersey or across to Bergen County.

Save Lives! Spay- and Neuter!
Barked: Sun Dec 31, '06 5:15pm PST 
Near Lansing Michigan and can go at least an hour in each direction. Also have pretty good connections with other rescue folks in Michigan and some in Ohio.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2