GO!

new diary entry. please read!

Diesel

my heart belongs- to Fling!

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '07 12:46am PST 
well its about me and my struggle to find a home. its a bit long but i have a long story to tell. i hope you like it. please read it
[notify]
Hailee *Rest- In Peace*

Rub Muh Belly,- Pawleeze!

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '07 4:36am PST 
That is so sad. You are a great doggie. Your home will come along! We are praying for you!

Boy are you ever handsome too!

hug
[notify]
Daisy

Born- to be- Wild!

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '07 8:07am PST 
You are so cute, Diesel! Does your shelter have an arrangement with a local TV station that will do a feature each week on a dog that needs a furever home? Maybe your shelter could work something like that out. Paws are crossed for you to get a great family.
Daisy in Seattle
[notify]

Mollie

Who- Me????

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '07 9:57am PST 
Oh Diesel, that is awful...

I don't understand how people can do something like that. shrug Those hoomans were obviously not worthy enough for you.

I 2nd Daisy's suggestion if they have such a thing. I know they do it where I live. The right people will come along for you. You're so cute; I can't imagine you being in there for too long.

"Too big & too lively" hmmm, perhaps they should be looking at stuffies instead; they don't get bigger & they stay where you leave them .wink
[notify]
Bella

Mighty Mite

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '07 11:18am PST 
Hey Diesel - don't give up. There's a home for you with humans that will appreciate and love you out there! It sounds like the humans at your shelter are nice and I'm so glad you have a good friend there too! You're in our thoughts and prayers!
[notify]
Diesel

my heart belongs- to Fling!

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '07 11:04pm PST 
well there are 2 dogs that get put in the local newspaper once a week. i was in there about 2 weeks ago. they also have this huge thing with the newspaper and 8 dogs and 8 cats go in the newspaper so hopefuly i can go in that next time they do it. im keeping my paws crossed i find a home soon! thanks for all your good thoughts. its nice to know you all want me to get a homesmile
[notify]