GO!

Free Automobile Dog Restraint

This forum is dedicated to places that people and dogs can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your pooch, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Dogster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Dogster.

Comet

Barked: Tue Apr 9, '13 9:53am PST 
Hello all-

Recently I came across this website while I was looking for a suitable Dog harness for my car.

It is a new company making a Automobile Dog Restraint. When I contacted them they explained that they were looking for people to test their prototype product and sent me one for FREE in exchange for my feedback.

As it turns out I love the thing. My Dog has never been such a pleasure to transport in the car. When I asked what I could do to thank them they told me to keep the Product and simply tell others about my experience.

So that's why I am posting. I think they are still looking for people to test their product. So if anyone is interested go to their website and take a look.

GoFerRides.com

I hope you all have the same experience I've had. My dog goes alot more places now and I feel better as a Pet Owner.

Later,
Craig
[notify]
Jake & Sweet- Caroline

Tricolored- Hounds for life!

Barked: Fri Apr 12, '13 10:35am PST 
This apparently works. I haven't received the item in question yet. But they did reply back to my email saying I would get a protoype. I'm interested in it since this product doesn't look like any other i've seen on the market just yet. And i am in need of a second restraint strap since i now have two pups.

Can't wait to give it a whirl.
[notify]