GO!

A dog mumm yfound in mexico. What breed could it be?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Taggert

Semper Vorax

Barked: Mon May 13, '13 9:18pm PST 
dog mummy found in Mexican cave

As a chihuahua owner I am really curious to know what breed it shares lineage with. It's kind of exiting! It looks like a Xolo breed, but 1000 years can really change a dog. Chihuahua breed history is cloaked in mystery, so I want to know if chihuahuas share any breed DNA with this dog
[notify]
Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Tue May 14, '13 3:14am PST 
Fascinating! I am curious too smile Of course, my theory is that Chis are actually alienswink
[notify]
Ava & Nix

Suburban Farm- Dogs

Barked: Tue May 14, '13 7:17pm PST 
That's amazing! It still has eyelids and everything! I'm going to guess Xolo, or some ancient breed related to the Xolo. But then, that breed is pretty ancient already, isn't it? smile
[notify]

Addy, CGC

Let's go for a- walk!

Barked: Tue May 14, '13 9:44pm PST 
Other sites say that yes, they think it's a xolo or closely related dog.
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Thu May 16, '13 1:06pm PST 
oh. I was thinking your mummy found a dog in a Mexican cave. doh.
[notify]