GO!

I Chase Him. I Bite Him. Bad Man. He Tasty.

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Zim

OBEY ME

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '13 6:41pm PST 
Article from the Huffington Post about a hilarious witness statement from a K9.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/02/18/west-midlands-poli ce-under-investigation-after-witness-statement-police-dog-pc-peach-t witter-facebook_n_2709715.html

Might need to remove spaces from the link.
[notify]
Bellatrix

Crazy Ball'O Fur

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '13 10:04pm PST 
That is the best thing I've ever seen! big laugh Whoever that officer who wrote this is needs a award for being funny not to be investigated. There are countless videos on youtube of the police abusing their powers and doing things they should never do. Nothing ever happens to them, however when an officer makes a cute joke they investigate... What has this world come to. shrug
[notify]
Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Fri Mar 1, '13 8:57pm PST 
Agreed Bellatrix! Couldn't have said it better myself!

I think it was a great joke and it says they only did it after continuously being asked to provide a witness statement from what they explained to CPS, was a canine! Facepalm moment, much? Sure, they made a joke, sure they were being a little cheeky, but it's great stress relief for a high-stress job!
[notify]

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Mar 2, '13 9:27am PST 
Good Grief! So after they were told over and over that the officer in question was a dog , they get upset when the get the "report" they asked for?shrug
[notify]
Mr. Jake the- Beagle

I am Murphy's- Law Embodied! <3- Me!

Barked: Sat Mar 2, '13 9:52pm PST 
that was pretty good. Buracracy at it's best ;D
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Mon Mar 4, '13 3:05pm PST 
applauseapplauseapplausebig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
I agree that deserves some interoffice AWARD, not an investigation, then I would hang it up and put it in my office, adorable dog!!!
[notify]

Barked: Fri Mar 22, '13 12:26am PST 
Oh my God, this just made my day! I mean, they're taking it a bit too seriously, don't you think? It's a prank and it really doesn't need much of an investigation in my opinion. Two thumbs up to whoever wrote this in behalf of PC Peach. hailapplause
[notify]