GO!

'Teen Rescues and Trains Dogs' National Inquirer

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Rory

The Centurion

Barked: Tue Aug 28, '12 10:11am PST 
Don't freak out, but I'm on the last page of the National Inquirer. For the record, they contacted me... I'm not a fan of their magazine. At first I really was embarrassed, but now I'm okay with it. =) Although, they did call me a 'dog whisperer', they mentioned that I watch Emily Larlham's videos, and that made me soo happy! They also included the link to Bailey's online fundraiser!

I'm not sure how to post a picture on here, but here is a link to a picture- http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/320105_414093765316558_54 1946019_n.jpg

(I was interviewed before I adopted Rory, so they didn't list him in here.)
[notify]
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Tue Aug 28, '12 10:54am PST 
applauseapplauseapplause

That's awesome! Keep up the good work!!
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Tue Aug 28, '12 12:38pm PST 
Impressive!
[notify]