GO!

Living in NYC with a 100 pound labrador retriever

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '12 7:09am PST 
Yikes, maybe you could learn a lesson or 5 from your dog about not being so judgmental of others.

I hope this isn't real though.
[notify]
Beanster, CD, RN, CGC

We don't - doodle!!!

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '12 2:29pm PST 
I live in the country in New Hampshire...what is a "hoodie"??
[notify]
y

dog-sitter in- charge.

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '12 2:44pm PST 
Beanster, it's the only clothes gangsters and other people of ill repute are allowed to wear - you know, the zip-up sweat shirts that have a hood. wink
[notify]

Beanster, CD, RN, CGC

We don't - doodle!!!

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '12 3:48pm PST 
Ohhhh, I see. Thanks, Lilith!! A sign of my age? confusedconfused
[notify]
Titus

Cave canis- vigilo omnis

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '12 7:26pm PST 
Oops, I wear hoodies - clearly I'm a thug! laugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Tue Jul 24, '12 7:50am PST 
Everybody in the whole freaking world wears hoodies. Mine is pink!

Obviously I am just a girly thug.

I read this because I thought it would be some insightful experience of working with a big potentially rowdy dog in a responsible way.

Not.

Going off to walk my big, potentially rowdy dog now. But in a responsible manner. I think I'll wear my pink hoodie. And be glad I haven't come across this guy.
[notify]
Ajax

Design Jewelry- not dogs!

Barked: Tue Jul 24, '12 8:52am PST 
Now that I know what a hoodie is, I DO have a pink one myself!!! Guess I just need to add the sunglasses and Ajax and go later at night!!!
[notify]
Dogster HQ

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '12 10:12am PST 
Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Dogster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2