GO!

Help with collar colours?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Rigby

Dingbat

Barked: Sun Apr 15, '12 11:02am PST 
I am planning on getting Rigby a new collar - originally we were waiting for the Sportsman show in Toronto where we got Oz's and Coby's personalized collars done, but it appears the company is no longer in business.

So...I'm going to order one for her online and hope it fits laugh out loud

The collars have their names and phone number embroidered into it, to reduce the number of tags jingling around.

Oz has black with lime green writing.
Cobain has red with black writing.

Collars

I'm having trouble figuring out which I think I'd like best on her.

Sooo....any suggestions? laugh out loud
(I'd like to stay away from the pink ones preferably)

Edit to try to fix link red face

Edited by author Mon Apr 16, '12 9:18am PST

[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Sun Apr 15, '12 12:42pm PST 
I think part of your link got left off. It just needs the letters "ml" added to the end though. Click

I like Sunset Orange with Fluorescent Yellow or Hunter Green with Safety Orange or Fluorescent Yellow for Rigby.

Edited by author Sun Apr 15, '12 12:46pm PST

[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '12 2:53am PST 
I like the idea of black with deep red writing (or vice versa). Jackson has a gorgeous black Rogz collar covered in different colored paw prints and a red metal heart for his name, and it looks so elegant against his black and tan. I always stick to red and black, we have a pinkish collar made by Red Dingo with a plastic bone buckle too (Jack found it at the dog park lol), but it doesn't look as nice as his sexy Rogz.
[notify]

Rigby

Dingbat

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '12 9:23am PST 
thinking It's weird Onyx, I've got the full link in the coding just wont show up for me shrug
Thanks for posting one that works though!

And thanks for the suggestions!
It's so hard not being able to have her try them on before buying.
I was leaning towards another red with black writing because her current red collar looks really nice on her, but a nice green I think would look great too thinking laugh out loud
[notify]