GO!

McDonalds Ad...

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Mon Feb 6, '12 6:59pm PST 
Well petting a Pit Bull has never given me explosive diarrhea so.... I think I'll stick with the Pits, kthx
[notify]
Moose

I love sitting- in laps

Barked: Mon Feb 6, '12 8:58pm PST 
laugh out loud Nickylaugh out loud
[notify]
In loving- memory of- Lilo

Support bully- love. Ban BSL.

Barked: Mon Feb 6, '12 9:38pm PST 
Pit bulls: They now cause heart attacks and obesity.

... Oh, wait.
[notify]

Gunther

Giant Shih Tzu

Barked: Tue Feb 7, '12 11:30am PST 
BOL Nicky!! I have to say, I've NEVER regretted petting (or hugging!) a Pitbull.. But oh, how many times I've regretted eating at that dang restaurant!! silenced
[notify]
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Tue Feb 7, '12 12:10pm PST 
laugh out loud Nicky and Lilo

Yeah, I've never had an issue with getting a nice pibble kiss...but I've gotten the trots from McDs so many times I can't even eat there anymore. I get a queasy feeling even looking at the sign. Ugh. I wouldn't even feed that 'pink slime' they used to have in their burgers to dogs.

I saw a follow-up news article on the backlash to the ad...and the comments below it sickened me. The media hype has convinced so many people that pit bulls are all such awful, evil dogs. Pathetic.
[notify]
Mr. Pibbs- *CGC*

Snuggle up!

Barked: Tue Feb 7, '12 4:28pm PST 
Well now, petting a pit CAN be dangerous. Poor Mr. Pibbs whacked somebody with his happy tail while being petted recently. Scary, huh?wink
[notify]
Fa la la la- Luce!

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Wed Feb 8, '12 12:15pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh Mr. Pibbs!
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2