GO!

Head lamp recommendations?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Ellie

Barked: Fri Dec 9, '11 7:17am PST 
Can anyone recommend a head lamp for night time dog walking?
[notify]
Mitchell- Rapp "Black- Ops"

Barked: Fri Dec 9, '11 9:53pm PST 
Petzel, I think that is the way it is spelled. Black Diamond makes a great one too. I wrap it around my sleeve on my jacket and I also have two for my dogs, I put them on like a collar, works great.
Cabelas sells nice head lamps.
Happy lighting.
[notify]
Ellie

Barked: Sat Dec 10, '11 5:45am PST 
Thanks!
[notify]

Titus

Cave canis- vigilo omnis

Barked: Sat Dec 10, '11 5:54am PST 
We use Brinkman... Home Depot sells them in packages of two and they use easy-to-find batteries, too. way to go
[notify]
Rexy

I dig in mud- puddles!

Barked: Sat Dec 10, '11 10:47am PST 
Another vote for Petzl!

They range in price from $25-$55 for the basic ones. DH just got the $50 one and it is CRAZY bright. Supposed to last for 160 hours on the current 3 AAA batteries.

My older Petzl has seen regular use for the last 6 years and while not as bright as DH's new one, it's still great.

laugh out loud you will never go back to a flashlight!!
[notify]
Ellie

Barked: Sat Dec 10, '11 12:59pm PST 
I ordered 2 Petzls.

Thanks for the recommendations!
[notify]