GO!

2 skinny dog

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

solomon

Training is a- science - embrace it!

Barked: Mon Nov 21, '11 2:19pm PST 
I was on youtube and was looking at song and stuff from my fave movie ANNIE and I was watching the play on youtube.The second dog that came in was realy skinny do you think he was 2 skinny? here is the link http://youtu.be/CdMvmYJoUgQ
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Tue Nov 22, '11 8:10pm PST 
That dog looked like it was in tip top shape to me!

But holy crap, they made that first dog cry out in pain. And it looked like that guy was nearly mugging the dog in the beginning. The people doing these plays really need to find dogs better suited for this stuff...the first dog looked just as scared as the dog in the other video you posted...and learn how to handle dogs. The way that guy picked up the dog...looked like he was trying to get a laugh at the expense of the dog and hurt the dog.
[notify]
solomon

Barked: Wed Nov 23, '11 1:39pm PST 
I agree shanka and the dog is not 2 skinny? The people doing the play annie did not do a good job. My kids 4-H leaders dog(Who they use as there dog in 4-H) was in an aniie play but she was used to going to fairs and big dog shows because she was in 4-H and very well trained but these dogs dont loook like there very well suted for this.

Edited by author Wed Nov 23, '11 1:40pm PST

[notify]

Scruffy- (R.I.P.)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Wed Nov 23, '11 3:20pm PST 
eek That first dog was totally terrified!! Poor pup!! The second dog is not too skinny, he looked like he was in great shape! A dog should have a tucked up waist, some people like seeing the last two ribs on their dogs. From above a dog should have a clearly defined waist, if the dog looks like an hour glass then the dog is too thin if it looks like a sausage then it's too heavy.

I agree with Sanka.... and who carries a dog like that?

Edited by author Wed Nov 23, '11 3:23pm PST

[notify]
solomon

Barked: Thu Nov 24, '11 1:18pm PST 
I agree scruffy
[notify]
Belgian

I am the- Chocolate boy!

Barked: Tue Nov 29, '11 11:30pm PST 
Annie is one of my favorite plays too. Fortunately I had the opportunity to see this at the La Mirada Theatre for the Performing Arts. Cathy Rigby had her own little dog play the part of the first dog. For their play however the dog was in a kennel type thing so nothing like this ever happened. That first dog just made me sad.

The second dog looks like a lab. Beautiful dog and of perfect weight.

Edited by author Tue Nov 29, '11 11:34pm PST

[notify]
Conker

OBEY ME!

Barked: Sat Dec 3, '11 2:37pm PST 
First dog looks too heavy, second dog looks great.

Most people's idea of what an ideal dog should look like is horribly skewed, and when they see a healthy fit dog they think it's malnourished and thin.
[notify]