GO!

Need help with doggie holiday gift

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Mollie Jo- CGC

*LICK* *LICK*- *LICK* *LICK*

Barked: Mon Nov 14, '11 7:51am PST 
I am making a gift for a dog neighbor and wanting to do something along the lines of "Snowman Soup" but all doggie safe items and doggie themed. Any ideas know of a recipe? thanks
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Mon Nov 14, '11 9:26am PST 
Hmmm...can you clarify a bit more. I know soup would go right through my dogs..& probably would be the same consistency coming out as it did going inlaugh out loud
I have been baking for about a month for my doggy pals. I have baggies with their names in the freezer, & every time I make a batch of treats I add a few to each bag.
[notify]
Nakita Mae- Angel Girl

Live to dock- dive!

Barked: Tue Nov 15, '11 8:43am PST 
We love baking for our canine friends, I am not sure what you mean by "snowman soup" but if it is along the lines of snowman theme, maybe you can bake treats in snowman shapes. My dog mom/dad friends all love these treats and always tell me that they would rather have treats for the dogs than treats for themselves.
Happy dogidays.
[notify]