GO!

Dogs will be dogs..

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Nov 25, '13 1:55pm PST 
I don't really have anything intelegent to add, but it's cool that you and Sabi's mom live so close. I'm sure that's very convenient for you. =)
Did you guys plan to move into her neighborhood?
[notify]
Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Tue Nov 26, '13 3:05pm PST 
Sophie - It's a four foot wooden fence, so no real way to improve it other than tear it down and rebuild, which there's no point in since the landlord is tearing down the property in the next five years.

Yoshi - Yes, I was asking on here about pet friendly rentals and Sabi's mom knew of one that was available. Win win. We live next door to one another, and Shadow and Charlie like each other. smile

IN OTHER NEWS - We spoke to her landlady, and gave her a letter of complaint. She's going to talk to her and suggest she check herself in, because she said clearly she's not right in her head. laugh out loud
[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Tue Nov 26, '13 11:13pm PST 
Charlie, oops forgot it was Tuesday. Sorry.

Yoshi, it is very cool. I didn't want someone here that would bother or be bothered by my mutts, and when Sabs was around we wandered quite a bit. She would have hated to not be able to do that. Plus Charlie has helped immensely with Shadow.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2