GO!

Seriously...why is this legal?

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 83)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Buddy

Buddy the Rescue- Dog

Barked: Tue May 22, '12 12:13pm PST 
I know I hear your logic, I do understand there are way to many unwanted animals in the world, but give me a break. There are also a lot of great owners around that should be allowed to have a choice, with out it costing 100% more. Check out my site about me and how I was rescued http://www.joyfulanimalrescue.com

Edited by author Wed May 23, '12 4:07pm PST

Approved by forums moderator
Buddy

Buddy the Rescue- Dog

Barked: Thu May 24, '12 9:19am PST 
I don't get why they have the ability to do that. When I rescued Buddy I had to pay to get shots etc, but over charging to prove a point doesn't seem right.
See Buddy's Profile

Edited by author Thu May 24, '12 9:21am PST

[notify]
Titus

Cave canis- vigilo omnis

Barked: Fri May 25, '12 8:58am PST 
Just playing devils advocate here...
We all pay for things we shouldn't have to... We pay for roads we don't travel on and schools we don't attend; my son has never been in an accident, never had a ticket, maintains his car, yet he pays astronomical car insurance rates because he's under 25 and statistics show that young men between 16 and 25 are at a higher risk of car accidents (insurance claims).

The simple fact is that only intact dogs reproduce, and that's why many municipalities charge more. I can't say I agree with it, but you can't deny the logic.
[notify]

(Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 83)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9