GO!

Interesting PETA Articles

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

Sonny Jim

Franks say that- I'm BACK IN- BLACK!

Barked: Sat Apr 14, '12 6:44am PST 
PETA's Celebs: Naked in the Name of Mass Pet Slaughter by Douglas Anthony Cooper.

I thought these articles were very enlightening. Any thoughts?
[notify]
Happy

The Boy Wonder

Barked: Wed May 2, '12 10:33pm PST 
Nothing new... but people continue to throw money at them. PETA is horrible, and openly admit to killing a large portion of the animals they admit... I think this one quotes 97% but depending on the year I've seen higher.

These are the very people who would rather see pets Dead than in the hands of their slavers. Heck they protest guide dogs, and other service dogs as slavery... eek

Note - Penn and Teller did a piece on PETA... and while they defiantly aren't on the "cuddly vegetarian" front... they made much the same point.

Anyone who falls for their ideals is defiantly not a pet lover. Kinda stupid to be against killing animals... then turn around and kill over 90% of the ones you get your hands on. Just my Opinion of course

Edited by author Wed May 2, '12 10:38pm PST

[notify]
Nicky

World's Cutest- Leprechaun

Barked: Thu May 3, '12 6:23pm PST 
PETA is currently protesting Sea World for making a whale trainer Barbie naughty

Edited by author Thu May 3, '12 6:24pm PST

[notify]