GO!

Hypothetical/Moral question

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 41)  
1  2  3  4  5  
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sun Dec 4, '11 8:55am PST 
Samson,
I don't think you were being judgemental, I just wanted to clarify that we had been misinformed about that little variable. The laws in our county were made and are typically enforced by men who have some macho thing and while most would have a female spayed they will not get a male neutered and when something like this happens they choose the male just couldn't help himself theory. Boys will be boys you know. Like I said it isn't just my area either,and violating leash laws isnt taken as all that serious a thing unless the dog bites someone. Let your dog get hold of a bunny or let your female in heat outside and the law will not be on your side around here and dogs can be and are shot here both during and not during hunting season by game wardens for harassing wildlife which is off topic but shows how backward things really are here.
[notify]
  (Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 41)  
1  2  3  4  5